When one of your employees, volunteers, clients, or other persons makes an allegation of misconduct in your workplace, it is important to respond promptly and effectively. However, internal investigations can be challenging to navigate.
Join us for this important webinar on best practices to investigate allegations of harassment, discrimination, and other workplace misconduct. You will learn practical skills for developing an investigation plan and engaging in the investigation process from the notice of a complaint or concern through determination of findings and conclusions.
- Effective steps for interviewing witnesses
- Making credibility determinations
- Taking corrective actions
- Documenting your findings
- How investigation bias can impact the investigation process and guidance on how to recognize and interrupt it
This webinar was offered in October of 2023. To access a replay of the webinar, please complete the form below.