PLEASE NOTE: This application is for past clients who have not received assistance from the Partnership within the past two years. If your organization has received legal services from us in the past two years, please contact your local Partnership office for help with new matters.
If the Partnership determines that we can continue to help your nonprofit, there will be a non-refundable administrative fee of $295.
Prior to applying for legal assistance, please make sure you have gathered and completed all of the Required Documents for existing organizations:
- Certificate of Incorporation (sometimes referred to as Articles of Incorporation)
- IRS tax determination letter
- List of board members and officers, including titles and affiliations
- Last Form 990, 990-EZ, or 990-N filed with the IRS
- Any other organizational information that might be helpful to us (brochures, annual reports, program description, etc.)
- Any documents you would like us to review (e.g., personnel policies, contracts, waiver forms)
If you can’t locate some of these documents, please submit the completed form with all of the documents you currently have.
Please complete the form below and submit. Then please email all required documents to email@example.com or fax or mail all required documents to your local Pro Bono Partnership office. Your request WILL NOT be processed until we have received them.
IMPORTANT: Any information that you submit via this form is not protected by the attorney-client privilege. Submitting this form to Pro Bono Partnership is not intended to create, and does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.