DO YOU RUN, OR ARE YOU INTERESTED IN STARTING, A NONPROFIT IN WESTCHESTER COUNTY?
If so, the Pro Bono Partnership Wellspring Project can help!
The Pro Bono Partnership Wellspring Project is aimed at increasing the knowledge and capabilities of nonprofits in Westchester County, NY. We believe empowering nonprofits in our communities will promote community-driven development and enhance the quality of life in our neighborhoods.
If you are responsible for a charitable organization and can answer “YES” to any of the following questions, please contact Maurice K. Segall, Esq. at 914-328-0674 ext. 323 or firstname.lastname@example.org for FREE assistance!
- Do you run a nonprofit?
- Are you interested in starting a nonprofit?
- Do you serve, or wish to serve, in the following cities: Mount Vernon, New Rochelle, Ossining, Peekskill, Port Chester, Yonkers, or White Plains?
- Do you lack a clear understanding of your business and legal needs?
- Do you have an idea of your business and legal needs, but need help figuring out
where to start?
- Do you have ideas to improve public spaces or beautify your community?
- Are you working to solve an issue, or have issues that you want to address
in your community?
The Pro Bono Partnership Wellspring Project offers community leaders, local nonprofits,
and aspiring nonprofits free resources to help improve efficiency, avoid risk, and get results
in your community!
- Comprehensive legal counseling including, but not limited to:
- Holding effective board meetings
- Starting a nonprofit
- Intellectual property issues
- Managing risk
- Contract review
- Employment matters
- Workshops and training
- Written guides to legal issues for small, community-based nonprofits
Wellspring Project Contact
To learn more about the free legal services and resources available to small, Westchester-based nonprofits, contact Mo at 914-328-0674 ext. 323 or email@example.com.