Date: April 21, 2020
Time: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM ET
Speaker(s) name & organization: Alexandra E. Kilduff, Esq., Pro Bono Partnership
Thinking about starting a nonprofit? Confused about where to begin? This free webinar will help you decide whether becoming a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization is the best choice for you.
Topics Will Include
- Questions to ask yourself before forming a new nonprofit
- The benefits and responsibilities of nonprofit tax-exempt status
- The process of incorporating and applying for tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the
- Internal Revenue Code (including a brief discussion of the new Form 1023-EZ)
- The legal responsibilities of a nonprofit board
- Alternatives to consider, including fiscal sponsorship
Alexandra E. Kilduff, Esq., Staff Attorney, Pro Bono Partnership
Register below. Please note, this webinar is likely to reach maximum capacity so we will close registration if needed. Each registered attendee will receive a recording of this webinar after the webinar is completed.
Webinar information will be emailed to the email address provided during registration prior to April 21. Please do not hit back or refresh during the registration process. Please contact Kate Marchese at 973-240-6955 ext. 301 before resubmitting a registration if you receive an error message.