Date: December 17, 2020
Time: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM ET
Speaker(s) name & organization: Robin S. Schwartz, Esq., Pro Bono Partnership
Thinking about starting a nonprofit? Confused about where to begin? This free webinar will help you decide whether becoming a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization is the best choice for you.
Topics will include
- Questions to ask yourself before forming a new nonprofit
- The benefits and responsibilities of nonprofit tax-exempt status
- The process of incorporating and applying for tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code (including a brief discussion of the new Form 1023-EZ)
- The legal responsibilities of a nonprofit board
- Alternatives to consider, including fiscal sponsorship
Robin S. Schwartz, Esq., Staff Attorney, Pro Bono Partnership
Please register using the form below. Each registered attendee will receive a recording of the webinar after the webinar is completed. Webinar information will be sent to the email address provided during registration prior to December 17. Please do not hit back or refresh during the registration process. Please contact Kate Marchese at 973-240-6955 ext. 301 before resubmitting a registration if you receive an error message.
Please note, this webinar is likely to reach maximum capacity and we will close registration as needed.