Date: April 13, 2018
Time: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM ET
Location: Public Library of New London, 63 Huntington Street, New London, CT 06320
Speaker(s) name & organization: Priya Morganstern, Esq., Pro Bono Partnership and Elizabeth C. Downs, CIC, New England Insurance Services, Inc.
Is your organization aware of the risks and liabilities it faces in the daily operation of its programs? Did you know the majority of claims against nonprofits are employment law matters? What precautions can your organization take to minimize exposure? At this in-person workshop, learn about common areas of risks faced by nonprofits, and some strategies for addressing these risks including the importance of having the right insurance.
Topics Will Include
- What risks does your organization face?
- What protections and precautions should your organization have in place?
- Do you have policies for volunteer supervision and employment practices?
- Do you understand the role of directors & officers insurance? Liability insurance? Other policies?
- Do you know what your insurance policies say, and what they cover?
Priya Morganstern, Esq., Hartford Program Director, Pro Bono Partnership
Elizabeth C. Downs, CIC, New England Insurance Services, Inc.
In order to register for this webinar, please click here to be directed to the registration page. If you have questions about this workshop, please contact Madhu Bajaj Gupta at email@example.com or (860) 447-1411.