Date: October 13, 2021
Time: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM ET
Speaker(s) name & organization: Please see below.
Topics to be covered
- Establishing trust with your website users
- Using content from third parties on your website
- How to protect your organization’s name, logo, and other intellectual property
- Identifying and managing risks with maintaining your website
- How to properly collect and manage data from your site
- Disaster recovery – what happens if your site goes down?
- Things to think about when using other social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Legal issues if you are soliciting donations from your website
Kulsoom Hasan, Esq.
Damion Josephs Esq., IBM Corporation
Teddi Maranzano, Patent Agent, IBM Corporation
Register for this webinar using the form below. A Zoom link for the webinar will be sent to the email address provided during registration prior to October 13, 2021. Registration will close if we reach maximum capacity.
A recording of the webinar will be available for a limited time. Each registered webinar attendee will receive a recording of the webinar after the live presentation.