Date: November 11, 2020
Time: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM ET
Speaker(s) name & organization: Kent E. Hansen and Judy Siegel, Esq., Pro Bono Partnership
Do you sit on a nonprofit board? Are you a nonprofit employee tasked with helping to run effective and efficient board meetings? Do you know how to effectively use agendas, adopt resolutions, and keep minutes? Join us to hear the answers – and bring your own questions!
Our speakers will discuss
- Board roles and responsibilities
- Structuring your board to ensure your nonprofit is meeting its legal and fiduciary obligations
- Board-related corporate documents – agendas, minutes, resolutions
- The role of staff in board meetings
- Practical ideas for running an efficient and effective board meeting
Please register using the form below.
Each registered attendee will receive a recording of the webinar after the webinar is completed. Webinar information will be sent to the email address provided during registration prior to November 11. Please do not hit back or refresh during the registration process. Please contact Kate Marchese at 973-240-6955 ext. 301 before resubmitting a registration if you receive an error message.