Date: September 26, 2019
Time: 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM ET
Location: Prudential's Woodbridge Learning Center, 200 Wood Avenue South, Iselin, NJ 08830
Speaker(s) name & organization: Please see below.
Join Pro Bono Partnership for an in-depth review of laws and regulations pertaining to human resources management and an update of recent legal developments. This two-day program will take place on Thursday, September 26 and Wednesday, October 30, 2019 from 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. with sessions starting promptly at 8:00 a.m.
A light breakfast, lunch, and refreshments will be served. Attendees receive a comprehensive up-to-date course book.
Topics Will Include
- Risk Management
- Discrimination & Harassment Prevention
- Hiring Process
- Wage-Hour & Benefits
- Leaves Of Absence
- Performance Management, Discipline & Terminations
- Reductions in Force
- Investigation How-To
- Monitoring, Personnel Records & Confidentiality
- Employee Handbooks
- Required Posters
This Intensive Program is Designed For
(1) Nonprofit managers who are responsible for the Human Resources function but who haven’t had significant experience with HR issues;
(2) Human Resources professionals who want to update their knowledge from a holistic perspective and learn about recent legal developments; and
(3) In-house lawyers who want to develop a working knowledge of the basics of employment law as applied in real-life nonprofit workplaces.
Approval of the HR Boot Camp for 14 hours of HRCI credit and SHRM credit will be applied for. If you’re interested in HRCI credit and/or SHRM credit, please email email@example.com after you register.
Please check back for further information in the 2019 HR Boot Camp Brochure.
Christine Michelle Duffy, Esq., New Jersey Program Director, Pro Bono Partnership
David Beal, Esq., Vincent P. Browne, Esq., Paula M. Castaldo, Esq., and Maxiel L. Gomez, Esq., The Prudential Insurance Company of America
The 2019 HR Boot Camp is Presented By
Registration Information and Deadline
Register below using the attendee’s email address – directions, parking, and security information will be emailed directly to that email address so make sure there aren’t typos! Registration closes end of business August 30, 2019 or once we reach capacity for the venue. Registration is first come, first serve. The registration fee is nonrefundable.
If you receive an error message, please contact Kate Marchese at (973) 240-6955 ext. 301 prior to attempting to re-register. Please do not hit the back button or refresh the page after you have submitted your registration.
If you are a Pro Bono Partnership volunteer lawyer and would like to attend, please do not register online. Instead, please contact Kate (firstname.lastname@example.org) directly.