Pro Bono Partnership is able to provide essential, free legal services to nonprofits in the tristate area because of our wonderful volunteer attorneys. So, it was with great pleasure that we celebrated in
New York on April 19, in New Jersey on April 28, and in Hartford, CT last Thursday at our final regional Volunteers of the Year event, and I wanted to share some photos and highlights.
If you were able to attend, thank you! If you couldn’t attend, perhaps you can imagine the celebration virtually via photos on our Facebook page. While you’re there, please “LIKE” our page!
Thank you to our sponsors, Jackson Lewis P.C., Real Art Ways, and United Technologies, Pratt & Whitney for helping us orchestrate unique and wonderful events that truly reflected the appreciation we have for all of our volunteer attorneys and the nonprofit clients they so ably assisted in 2016.
One last congratulations to the 2016 Volunteers of the Year:
- Krystyna Blakeslee, Esq., Jessica Bula, Esq., & Samantha Gardner, Esq., Dechert LLP,presented by Sarah Carabetta, Executive Director, Acts 4 Ministry, Inc.
- Stephen Cooper, Esq., Robinson & Cole LLP, presented by Bob Francis, CEO, RYASAP
- The Dun & Bradstreet Legal Department, presented by Dominique Tornabe, Director of Development & Community Relations, Family Promise of Morris County
- Brian Ginsburg, Esq., Sanofi US, presented by Lois Bhatt, Executive Director, Bridges Outreach, Inc.
- Marc Gold, Esq., Thomson Reuters, presented by FaithActs for Education Director of Operations & Program, Brittany Coleman
- Verity Rees, Esq., Sheppard, Mullin, Richter & Hampton LLP, presented by Karen Bobay, Chief Human Resources Officer, Girl Scouts Heart of the Hudson
Even though it hasn’t quite started to feel like Spring yet, we’re already looking ahead to the Fall and are gearing up for our 20th Anniversary Gala Celebration on October 12 at Cipriani in New York City!
This is one celebration you won’t want to miss, so look for more information soon.
Marcia Levy, Esq.