April 13, 2016, White Plains, NY – Pro Bono Partnership today launched its redesigned website, www.probonopartner.org, to provide nonprofits, legal volunteers, donors, and community constituencies with easy-to-find information on pro bono legal services, volunteer opportunities, and educational programs and resources.
Executive Director Marcia Levy said, “Our new website will serve as a digital hub for nonprofit organizations seeking free, high-quality legal services; volunteer attorneys looking for quality pro bono opportunities; as well as the supporters who make our work possible. The Partnership’s organizational ethos is to ‘make it easy’ for our clients and volunteers to navigate the pro bono representation process. Our new website will take that promise to an even higher level.”
The new site offers deeper and more accessible content to enhance user experience:
- Detailed information and online forms for existing and potential clients, whether they are established or emerging nonprofits, to request legal assistance, as well as an overview of available legal services.
- A more efficient system for current and prospective volunteers to review and express interest in available opportunities filtered by practice area, state, county, and type of nonprofit organization.
- Simplified online registration for upcoming workshops and webinars
- Access to a broad selection of articles and past webinars
- A more robust section for supporters that includes information on our impact, events such as our yearly Gala, and ways to donate.
The website was designed and developed by Wired Impact, an agency based in St. Louis, MO, which specializes in nonprofits.
Pro Bono Partnership provides free business and transactional legal services to nonprofit organizations serving the disadvantaged or enhancing the quality of life in neighborhoods in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.
Anoush Bagdoyan, Director of Marketing and Communications
914-328-0674, ext. 339 or firstname.lastname@example.org