THIS IS AN ARCHIVE OF OUR MAIN COVID-19 RESOURCES PAGE. Please refer to our main COVID-19 Resources for most up-to-date information. Please note information is rapidly changing and you should consult with your Pro Bono Partnership lawyer before relying on this guidance to make critical decisions.
Updated August 27, 2020
State of New York
- To apply for NYS FEMA assistance, applicants must attend a brief webinar (now through 4/17) and can register here.
- Jackson Lewis’ DOL Publishes FAQs on Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Jackson Lewis’ The New Employer Obligations under the Slightly Revised Families First Coronavirus Act
Essential Services (Who Can/Cannot Work)
- Connecticut: https://portal.ct.gov/DECD/Content/Coronavirus-for-Businesses/Coronavirus-for-Businesses or call (860) 500-2333
- New Jersey: https://faq.business.nj.gov/en/articles/3820777-i-m-not-sure-if-my-business-needs-to-close-due-to-the-state-s-covid-19-directives-what-additional-guidance-is-there
- New York: https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/governor-cuomo-issues-guidance-essential-services-under-new-york-state-pause-executive-order
Information for Nonprofits and Community Organizations
- ANCOR’s COVID-19 Resource Center
- The Geraldine R. Dodge Foundation Resources (both general and NJ-specific)
Paycheck Protection Program
Special Covid-Related Relief Funds
Please Note: These resources are provided as a general informational service to volunteers, clients, and friends of Pro Bono Partnership. They should not be construed as, and do not constitute, legal advice on any specific matter, nor does distribution of this document create an attorney-client relationship.