Pro Bono Partnership’s newsletter provides the latest developments on our work supporting nonprofits and our communities through free transactional legal services and educational resources. You will also hear about our network of expert volunteer and staff attorneys.
Autumn 2016 Newsletter
- Message from Marcia Levy, Executive Director
- Celebrating the 2016 Pro Bono Partnership Gala
- A Nonprofit’s Guide to OSHA
- Renovating History to Build a Bright Future: Charter Oak Cultural Center
- Board Update: Lauran Susan D’Alessio, Merck & Co.
- Staff Profile: Jennifer Grudnowski, Senior Staff Attorney
- Welcome to New Partnership Staff! Kristen Center and Rachel Sachs
- Legal Alerts: The U.S. Department of Labor’s Revised White Collar Regulations