Pro Bono Partnership provides free business and transactional legal services to nonprofit organizations serving the disadvantaged or enhancing the quality of life in neighborhoods in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut. Substantially leveraging the impact of its in-house legal staff, the Partnership annually recruits and mobilizes hundreds of attorneys from major corporations and law firms to donate their time and expertise on behalf of its nonprofit clients, enhancing their ability to improve conditions in their communities.
Pro Bono Partnership is seeking to hire a highly skilled and organized individual to provide support to the Director of Finance and Administration. This position is located in the Partnership’s White Plains, New York office. Responsibilities for the position are detailed below:
- Code and allocate all revenue and expense transaction and transmit to outside bookkeeper for entry;
- Assist in preparing financial reports for internal and external constituencies;
- Conduct monthly income reconciliations with Development department to ensure consistent coding
of transactions between QuickBooks and Development records;
- Prepare monthly expense reports in Concur;
- Assist with preparing for the annual audit;
- Assist in the management and maintenance of the Partnership’s Salesforce database including
generating reports, data cleanup, data quality monitoring, and database optimization to ensure the
success of the Partnership’s goal of data driven decision making;
- Assist with creating and/or maintaining documentation for internal stakeholders;
- Assist with requests that arise in connection with the Partnership’s facilities including its office space and technology;
- Serve as liaison with vendors;
- Scheduling and coordinating board meetings and committee meetings;
- Maintain vendor and corporate files;
- Provide general administrative support to the Director of Finance and Administration including
setting up meetings, responding to calls and generating correspondence;
- Other special projects and duties as assigned.
- Comfortable working with numbers and analyzing data;
- Experience working with a database. Experience with Salesforce is a plus;
- Strong organizational, time management and project management skills with the ability to
prioritize work and handle multiple projects efficiently and accurately;
- Enthusiastic about taking on new challenges and mastering new skills;
- Sense of humor, exceptional work ethic and a “do whatever it takes to accomplish the job”
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to work
with individuals of various skill sets and personalities;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when handling sensitive information and material;
- Proficiency with MS Office suite, particularly Excel.
Salary and Benefits: Salary is low $40s DOE. Excellent benefits include medical, dental, 403b plan,
flexible spending account, paid holidays, paid sick days, and 20 paid vacation days annually.
Preferred Application Method: Submit your resume and cover letter as one attachment in PDF
format by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure you reference the
position in the email header and include your first and last name.
Alternate Application Method: Mail to ATTENTION: Finance and Operations Search, Pro Bono
Partnership, Inc., 237 Mamaroneck Avenue, Suite 300, White Plains, NY 10605. No phone inquiries please.
Pro Bono Partnership is an equal opportunity employer.