Our volunteer opportunities are uniquely structured to suit the talents and needs of busy in-house counsel and law firm attorneys specializing in non-litigation practice areas.
- Our matters are discrete, manageable and generally not subject to time deadlines.
- Every matter is coordinated by a staff attorney experienced in nonprofit law.
- We will provide model documents, review drafts and offer other support as needed.
- We can reassign your matter to another attorney if you become overburdened.
- No minimum hours are required.
- Where appropriate, we can pair counsel to work together.
- We furnish liability insurance coverage for all volunteer attorneys.
- You may qualify for CLE credit, exemption from mandatory pro bono requirements or other valuable services. More information is available here.
See our current list of Volunteer Opportunities.
If you are a new volunteer, please complete the New Volunteer Information Sheet, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please Note: Due to incompatibility with some web browsing software, we recommend downloading the form and completing it outside of your browser.)
If you would like more information about the Partnership, please contact us.